CHAMPION YOUR PATIENT’S HEALTH JOURNEY
Get to the root cause with bioindividual blood chemistry analysis software.
Go beyond functional blood chemistry analysis with LabSmarts’ bioindividual reference ranges. Tailored to your patient’s specific attributes, more accurate results equal better health outcomes.
LabSmarts is SMARTER
Taking blood chemistry analysis to the next level. We’ve taken a complex and critical part of your practice and made it easier, affordable, and a lot less time consuming.
- Save time–use pre-programmed insights for possible root causes
- Provide more value–share easy-to-read color-coded reports with clients
- Get better client outcomes—make evidence-based, targeted recommendations with additional testing, further considerations, and diet and lifestyle recommendations
Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis Is NOT Enough
The reference range adjustments you never knew you needed. Accurate analysis starts with accurate reference ranges, and we use clinical research to back them up. LabSmarts reaches beyond functional blood chemistry analysis with optimal reference ranges from an extensive collection of studies that consider the bioindividual traits of each patient:
- High elevation (5 incremental adjustments for cities above 3,280 feet)
- Pregnancy (down to the specific trimester)
- Menopausal status
- Menstrual phase
Advanced Analysis of Anemia
We do not use diagnostic terms, making it safe for use by non-licensed practitioners.
For example, we use suboptimal blood oxygen delivery for anemia.
- Color-Coded Gauge – likelihood of suboptimal blood oxygen delivery
- Likelihood % and Category – based on severity of RBC, HGB, and HCT
- RBC Size – uses MCV to identify microcytic, normocytic, or macrocytic
- RBC Color – MCHC for hypochromic, normochromic, or hyerpchromic
- Likelihood of Nutrient Insufficiency or Inflammation – uses RDW
- Possible Root Causes… the secret sauce!
- Our sophisticated pattern recognition engine identifies possible root causes
- It uses markers from the CBC, CMP, iron panel, thyroid panel, and many more
- The more markers entered, the more narrow and accurate the list gets
- The levels of possible root causes can go deep, as seen in this example
- Chloride insufficiency is possibly causing…
- Stomach acid insufficiency which is possibly causing…
- Iron insufficiency which is possibly causing…
- Suboptimal blood oxygen delivery which is possibly causing…
- Your patient’s fatigue!
Say goodbye to the days of analyzing bloodwork by hand or in your homegrown spreadsheet
What Practitioners Are Saying
I am loving the benefits of LabSmarts! This is SO fast and easy!! Evaluating client lab work and keeping these records organized for regular comparison can take time. Before LabSmarts, I was manually recording my clients’ values onto a printed chart, but this is SO much faster and easier. I now have all my references and records in one place! And, of course, I don’t have to look up ranges and notes either. I am enjoying this process, especially the time-saving. This software is making huge contributions to my business.
LabSmarts is a fabulous online program for analyzing labs for your clients! It’s so simple to use, and the analysis is displayed in a way that is quick and easy to reference. Being able to share the analysis in a PDF with my clients has been very beneficial. It helps them to understand the difference between optimal and lab ranges on their blood work. The additional testing recommendations help me know where to look next. LabSmarts has been a very valuable and time-saving tool for me.
LabSmarts has saved me so much time in assessing my clients’ blood work that it has more than paid for itself. The deep dive analysis into CBC and CMP has made me faster at finding possible root causes of my clients’ fatigue and digestive issues and given me added confidence in recommending a more targeted nutrition program. Money and time saved, my client has more confidence in me, and they get the unique, individualized nutrition plan for better health outcomes. Simply brilliant and worth every penny.
I am so impressed with all the research that has gone into LabSmarts. That in itself is very worthwhile, since for each of us to research all the resources and take all the courses necessary to understand the reference ranges and patterns at this level would be a huge outlay of time and money. After 9 years of doing bloodwork analysis manually, it takes me 30-45 minutes per test, but now with LabSmarts, that time is cut in half. You have clearly created a very useful application.
Experience These Many Benefits to Your Practice
Increase productivity and reduce time during intake and recommendation processes.
Gain more confidence by making recommendations that incorporate blood work analysis.
Sell Additional Services
Increase revenue by recommending further testing based on the additional testing recommendations.
Provide More Value
Enhance your value by offering a blood work analysis service with reports you can give to your client.
Sell Targeted Supplements
Provide concrete evidence of possible nutrient insufficiencies to support targeted supplement sales.
In-Depth Information to Help Guide Your Next Steps
- Insights – logic and reasoning for the analysis with markers used for possible root causes
- Additional Testing – other markers and tests to help narrow down the root causes
- Further Considerations – additional supporting info about the possible root causes
- Signs and Symptoms – to help you correlate symptoms with possible root causes
- Diet and Lifestyle – recommendations to help support improving possible root causes
- Notes – in addition to the overall notes, you can add specific notes in each analysis section
More Key Features and Many More to Come
- Immune System Abnormality – color-coded likelihood gauge
- Dehydration likelihood – indicating acute or chronic time frame
- Practitioner Notes – in each analysis section and overall
- Current and Previous Results – plotted on the same bar graph
- Edit Client Attributes and Edit Test Results
- Automated Calculations – save time during data entry
- MCV, MCH, and MCHC
- WBC Differentials – enter either % or absolutes
- BUN/Creatinine Ratio, Globulin, and A/G Ratio
- Bilirubin, Direct or Indirect
- Cholesterol/HDL Ratio and Triglycerides/HDL Ratio
- Advanced Calculations – go beyond what’s on the lab report
- Anion Gap with and without Potassium
- Corrected Reticulocyte Count
- Reticulocyte Production Index
- Neutrophil/Lymphocyte Ratio (NLR)
- Many More Features to Come – in-depth immune system analysis w/ possible root causes, thyroid analysis, liver, kidney etc.